Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NaNoWriMo

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
37,822 / 80,000
(47.3%)


Almost halfway there. Sadly, I don't think my plot's almost halfway here. And I'll have to write 3012 words a day (not counting Thanksgiving) to hit the word count by month's end. Doable in theory, at least if I have a couple of rocking days. Considering I did a thousand or so words on something else first, it's hardly impossible. But considering some of those days are office days and the days before and after Thanksgiving are going to be quite busy, it'll be a stretch. (But you know, if I stopped updating my damn blogs and used that time to write, it might help!)

Meanwhile, had a story accepted for the next Wicked Words anthology and another one provisionally accepted if we juice up the sex scene a bit, which seems doable. (One more thing to distract from finishing MMR, but worth it.)

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger ~brb said...

So, how'd you wind up doing with NaNoWriMo? And were you aware that December is NaNoFiMo (National Novel *Finishing* Month)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home