Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWriMo, after a fashion

Technically, NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, in case you've been hiding from the blogverse until today) is supposed to involve a BRAND-NEW PROJECT on which you write 50K words in the month of November. Well, the last thing I need to start another BRAND-NEW PROJECT with several novels and novellas already in the works.

This year, I will not be signed up for NaNoWriMo (since I don't have time to participate in all those blogs and communities anyway. I don't have time to do the ones I do, really. *slaps arm like addict readying self for fix*) but I will be finishing the draft of Making Master Right.

Got a few shorts I need to get done, but basically, this is MMR month here in Teresaland. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home