Thursday, October 11, 2007

What was I thinking?


At a time in my life when I'm having trouble making myself write at all some days, I just signed up for the "70 Days of Sweat" Challenge, aka "Sweating with Sven."

They're actually giving us 90 days this time, due to the holidays--how merciful!--but the idea is to average 1000 words a day over 70 days. Should be doable in theory, but much depends on the three large editing projects I expect to see between now and the end of January.

Well, it's gotta be better than nothing, even if I don't make the goal. Right? Right.

Officially the challenge doesn't start until Monday, but having made a public commitment to doing this, I should at least try to write something tonight, just to prove I can.

Onward and upward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home