Monday, July 23, 2007

Books! I loves books!




I just got author copies of two anthologies in which my work appears...
Lust: Erotic Fantasies for Women, edited by the very talented Violet Blue, contains my story "Sixth Sense", as well as stories by a lot of other great women. Note to people familiar with my work: This one is a little different than most of my stuff. Usually I'm a happy fluffy bunny erotica writer, even when I'm dealing with out-there BDSM themes. This one...not so fluffy in places.

Love on the Dark Side from Black Lace Books boasts stories from both Teresa Noelle Roberts and Sophie Mouette, as well as tales of paranormal love and lust from Lustbiters Mathilde Madden, Madelynne Ellis, Portia da Costa, Kristina Lloyd, Janine Ashbless, Olivia Knight and Gwen Masters. There's also a story by Katie Doyce, whom I also know through complicated ways involving my husband's love for online gaming. Sheesh, it would have been faster to list the few writers in it I don't know! (This one won't actually be available in the US until October, but will be out in the UK sooner than that, and you can always pre-order it on Amazon or similar sites.)

6 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ooh, yay! Can't wait to get my copy.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Anne Tourney said...

The synopses of these stories that I read on the Lustbites list sound fascinating. It seems that paranormal erotica is taking on new depth and complexity these days, and going in some beautifully bizarre directions. I've always loved that place where the flesh and the supernatural meet. I definitely have to read this one.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Got my copy from the UK today. Hot!

It'll be really wild if you can expand the kitsune episode into a full length supernatural Blue Lace novel complete w/ tengu, samurai, etc.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Dollly, thanks.

I've thought about expanding it into a novel--it's on the long, long list of "books to write someday."

Old Japan and modern Japan are both kinky, sexy environments. Could be lots of fun.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Teresa,

Thanks for replying to my post.

The Japanese supernatural realm is rich w/ potential for someone willing to explore....

Best wishes for all your writing projects!

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PS just went on Lustbites which I discovered after accessing your site yesterday. All my fav. authors post there :-)
They (Janine Ashbless's post) recommended Gardens of the Perverse in which you have a story. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home