Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ah, Sven, I've let you down already!

After a good "warm-up" and a decent Monday (made my new-words goal and edited a novella--I quipped to a friend that it took me longer to cut 250 words than it had to write 2500 the day before), I failed last night. Both the asthma and the sinuses were acting up, making all the rest of me feel pretty vile too, and by the time I got home, all I could handle was a big bowl of soup, a blanket, a cat, and Eloisa James' Desperate Duchesses. (Not her best, but "not her best" means that I was able to set it down and go to the office, but did keep reading while I was doing my back exercises. Her best are dangerous--I don't get out the door.)

So today I need to hit my word-workout and hit it hard. Ack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home