Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Guest blogging!

Today I'm over at my publisher's blog, the Samhellion (isn't that a grand name?), babbling about getting back to normal after the holidays. (Post wasn't up yet the last time I checked, but it's early yet.)

Edit: I don't what happened here, but apparently someone or something glitched. I'll let you know when the post's actually available.

And I'm the featured author all week long over at Whipped Cream Reviews. I was sure I posted that on Monday, but it didn't take. Regardless, it's not too late to wander over and enter to win books. We like free books!

I'm pondering writing and life goals for this year, and while I have a few in mind, I've yet to put them into a coherent list. Watch this space for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home