Monday, January 08, 2007

Fetish Flea Reading...

Come visit the world where I sometimes play, and hear me and several other fabulous women read their erotic work at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket, to be held in Danvers, MA the weekend of Jan. 26-28. The reading is on Sunday the 28th at 11:30. Hear some great erotica. Buy something to spice up your private life or tiptoe into a workshop on some intriguing subject. Learn just how great some people look in leather and vinyl--and how appalling others do.

Seriously, the Fetish Fair Fleamarket is a great community event. For one, it's about sex, and kinky sex at that. What's not to like? It's also raises money for an organization called La Red (http://www.thenetworklared.org/), which works to end domestic violence within the lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities, and for the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, which, as an erotica writer and a person who isn't exactly Ms. White Picket Fence (although I wouldn't mind a white picket fence to surround my garden) is a cause I definitely support. So use me as an excuse and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home