Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh my goodness--we are winners!



















In my flurry of busy-ness, I'd neglected to post that two anthologies that contain my stories were finalists for IPPYs (or is that IPPIES?), the Independent Publisher Book Awards.

Today I just learned, courtesy of the much more on top of things Dayle A. Dermatis (my amazing co-author when we write as Sophie Mouette), that these anthologies tied for first place in the erotica category.

The winners are:
Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel (Cleis Press) and Sweet Love: Erotic Fantasies for Couples, edited by Violet Blue (Cleis Press).

Congratulations to everyone in the anthologies and especially to the wonderful, hard-working editors, Rachel Kramer Bussel and Violet Blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home