Monday, March 08, 2010

Squees all around

Coming Together: Against the Odds won the 2010 Eppie for Best Erotica/Erotic Romance Anthology.

Both Dayle and I are in it, along with other great authors. (Dayle's writing under her Andrea Dale pseudonym.)

And it's a charity anthology, supporting autism research.

And it's hot.

You want to buy it. You know you do.

And in completely unrelated news, my friend's baby, affectionately dubbed the Littlest Ochodan or Mr. Baby (as of Saturday the parents were still pondering names) is on his way.


Multi-squee! Awards! Babies! And it's gorgeous today! Not that I've left the house yet. In fact I'm still in my bathrobe because every time I mean to go get dressed, something else happens. But hey, that's life some days.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Fedora said...

Congrats, Teresa! That collection sounds like a good one--I'll go check it out! And woohoo! Babies are always good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home