Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling chatty? Come visit me on Monday!

I'll be chatting at Realms of Love on Monday, March 16, starting at 9 p.m. EST, along with fellow Phaze authors Jaxx Steele and L.E. Bryce. I'm not sure what all we'll be talking about, but since I'll be promoting my very hot new M/m BDSM title "Restraint," and Jaxx also writes M/M, I'm sure it will veer into naughty discussions of why women love to read about guys getting it on. (You have been warned. Or tempted, as the case may be.)

You have to register for the site beforehand. It's free, simple, and non-intrusive, but I'd advise not doing it last minute so you can convince your browser it's safe to allow pop-ups from this site. Otherwise the chat set up doesn't work.

Hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging the Chat at Realms of Love Teresa! We're gonna have a fine time Monday at 9 PM Eastern.

Success to you!
Thunder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home