Monday, January 12, 2009

Best Lesbian Erotica Reading


When: Sun, January 18, 3pm – 5pm
Where: Good Vibrations Brookline Store, 308-A Harvard Street (enter from rear parking lot), Brookline, MA 02446
Description: For over a decade, the Best Lesbian Erotica series has turned up the heat with scorching stories of Sapphic sexual experiences. Come hear the hottest new authors from Best Lesbian Erotica 2008 and 2009 editions. Writers scheduled to read include Alicia E. Goranson, Sacchi Green, Zaedryn Meade, Peggy Munson, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Sharon Wachsler and Anna Watson. Books will be available, with a wine and cheese reception to follow. (617) 264-4400 http://events.goodvibes.com

NOTE: Peggy and Sharon will not be present in the flesh, due to health problems, but intend to provide DVDs of their readings.

I have a lot more to report, but this will do for now! Please come join me if you're in the area. I'll be reading "Tough Enough to Wear a Dress," which was previously published in Rachel Kramer Bussel's Cross-Dressing anthology and is one of my favorite stories.

OK, they're all my favorites. My babies. But I had a lot of fun with this one.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Wish I could be there! Have fun!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

I wish you could be too, Dayle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home