Friday, April 28, 2006

Bragging again

Sorry, but I must squeal with delight and point everyone to Amazon, where the new Cat Scratch Fever cover is up.

Damn, I loooove this cover. The British cover is nice. Don't get me wrong; the red-haired cover model is sexy and could definitely give someone a case of ... some kind of fever if she set her mind to it. But this one is hot, hot, hot.

It also says "erotic romance" to me for some reason, more than the other cover. This is good for two reasons. One is story-related: there's plenty of random sex between secondary characters, but there's also a romance at the core of the book, so I'm glad to see that reflected more. The second has to do with marketing: erotic romance gets shelved in the main section of Borders, not tucked away in whatever odd corner the erotica goes in, and that means more people will find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home