Friday, April 14, 2006

I hate when it gets like this...

I have a proposal I need to get out.

My brain is refusing to function.

I have spring fever so badly that all I want to do is play hooky, and soft, lovely weather is not helping this state.

And my characters have gotten themselves into a conversation that, if they were real people in real life, would be critical to have at this stage of their proto-relationship, but is not all that exciting to read in its current form. If they don't have this conversation at all, they will appear Too Dumb to Waste Time Reading About to anyone with common sense, but if they have too much of it, they will be Too Dull to Bother Reading About.

I'm thinking of leaving it minimal, skipping ahead to the sex--it's an erotic romance, after all, and sex is kind of important--and coming back to the conversation later. Sex is a good thing to write when you have a bad case of spring fever, right? Might as well finish making myself restless and distracted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home