Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Squee! Books! I have books!



Please note the actual, 3-D books!, with spines and shiny paper covers. They're real! They really exist! They're available for pre-order on Amazon.com and, I'm sure, other online bookstores as well. And they're coming soon to a bookstore near you, though in smaller or more conservative communities, you may need them special-ordered. So special order them--annoy the stuffy!

And check back soon. I'm going to be giving away one of those pretty shiny books right here!

In other exciting news, I'm blogging today at Dawn's Reading Nook, aka Loves Books and More. Drop in!

And Foxes' Den is on the Samhain "Coming Soon" page. Alas, my cover isn't ready, but I've seen an early version and it's gonna be gorgeous!

Enough bragging for now. Must get to work.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger s7anna said...

I'm so happy for you...that is one seriously good-lookin' book. Congratulations!

*hugs*
Anna

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Armenia said...

Congratulations on your print release!! They do look pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home