Monday, July 02, 2007

RWA! RWA! Get me my travelin' shoes!

I can't believe I'll be heading to RWA Nationals next Tuesday! That's Romance Writers Assocation, if you're new here, and it's a huge conference. Actually international, despite the name--I'll be meeting a few LustBiters from the UK, which should be a lot of fun.

I'm really looking forward to five days of writing camaraderie, time with Dayle and Janet, getting to dish with the other Lusties, and most of all, getting to learn from others farther along on the writing journey. My pitches are still in chaotic state in my head, I have to do more research on the agent I'm meeting with and get my questions for her into a more coherent form, I'm not sure what I'm bringing for clothes, and my lions are just not being cooperative. (I mean my characters. This is not a weird variation on "getting my ducks in a row," and I don't have lions in my house. Although the cats are outrageously large, they're just big housecats.) But I'm still excited.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Actually, it's Romance Writers of America.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home