Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Promissory Note for Actual Content

Wow, do I have a lot to catch up on! Expect posts in the nearish future on:

RWA Nationals, where I met my editor, Adam Nevill; pitched a women's fiction and had the editor say, "Sure, send a partial" after asking a few great questions that made me see a plot hole AND how to fix it (holy fast rewrites, Batman! Fortunately she doesn't expect it until after Labor Day) ; learned a lot; met many wonderful people; ate far too much chocolate; and drank a lot of mediocre wine. (I was going to say cheap wine, but it wasn't, not by the time the hotel finished with it.) And of course, got a cold, because that's what happens at large conferences, no? At least it's not the Great Arisia Bronchitis.

Adventures in When Stories Fight Back.

The joys of trying to figure out a business and work plan for someone who's been ducking the business end of writing for far too long.

But meanwhile, I leave you with a little gift, one of my stories that has just appeared on line:

(DISCLAIMER: This story is not remotely worksafe. Kink abounds, as does love-conquers-all romanticism. If one or the other's not to your taste, you have been warned.)

http://www.fishnetmag.com/archives/2006/08/mine_like_the_r.html

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home