Friday, April 15, 2011

The wild poeming continues

I've managed to write, but I literally haven't had time to post the results. I've been writing at odd minutes, scribbling into notebooks or, once, on an envelope.

And in all this busyness, I completely forgot--speaking of no time to post--to mention I'd done a guest post on Sacchi Green's blog. Check it out!

This weekend I'm running off to my mom's and will likely be without Internet access for several days. When I get back, I'll post book covers and juicy excerpts for several new anthologies I'm in, talk about poetry versus prose, and ramble about the new Website I'm struggling to create. (The design's easy. Dealing with the providers is killing me.) Have fun, kids, keep reading and writing, and don't break the Internet while I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home