Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chatting tomorrow--come join us!

Along with my fellow Phaze authors Alessia Brio and Bridget Midway, I'll be chatting about my books over at Realms of Love tomorrow from 9-10:30 EST. Come join the fun, possibly win a free book, ask me probing questions, and maybe get some insight into why I write my heroes range from surprisingly bright barbarians to sexy, moody historians to kinky gay vampires.

You have to register for the site before you can chat, but they don't ask for a lot of information.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Teresa! It was so wonderful to meet you tonight! I had checked out Phaze yesterday and love historical and excited about reading LADY! Do you too have a newsletter to sign up for? I shall be checking your blog too! Looking forward to more of yours!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Glad you enjoyed. It was fun chatting with you all tonight!

No newsletter yet--as you probably guessed from my lack of web site, I'm not the queen of promo--but it's on the list of things I need to consider and I'll be sure to annnounce it in this space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home