Friday, May 04, 2007

In case your life is a smut-free desert...


Or if you just don't believe there's such a thing as too many books, take yourself to Lustbites and add a comment. You might win this impressive stack of books full of fine, literate erotica. Cat Scratch Fever is there, if hidden by handcuffs (not entirely inappropriate!) as are B is for Bondage and Got a Minute: 60-Second Erotica, both of which contain stories by yours truly. (The stack also includes several anthologies with stories by the luscious Dayle. And a whole bunch of other hot and fun stuff by people I know, at least electronically.) It's all to celebrate the upcoming release of the new Black Lace anthology Sex with Strangers, where I make an appearance both as myself and as half of Sophie. (It's already out in the UK and will be out in the US next month...but you can always pre-order.)

While you're there, go back a few posts and check out the next installment of the Dayle and Teresa Show, as we talk about writing outside our comfort zone.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Kristina Lloyd said...

It's actually *very* clever subliminal advertising, Teresa. I took the photo so the cuffs would circle the words 'prize' and 'fever'.

I know, I know, I'm too subtle for this world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home