Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yeah, yeah, yeah, more promo


But it beats bitching about the snow, doesn't it? I could go on and on about snow, except I have reason to be grateful for snow today. Thanks to snow, I was already working from home when the migraine started and thus was able to take the Good Drugs [tm] before my head entirely burst into flame. Though I suppose I'd be warm with my head on fire.


Anyway, on to the actual point of this post...and there is one, underneath all the migraine-med-induced rambling....

Sacchi Green has posted about her new anthology, Lesbian Cops, which...surprise surprise...has one of my stories in it. Check out the post and you can learn about all the hot stories, not just mine.

I think the cover is quite striking--arresting, even, if you'll excuse the horrid pun. However, I'm sad to report that none of Himself's co-workers look like that (or present the equivalent male level of modelesque hotness).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home