Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I set goals and then I promptly got some kind of Deathly Flu Bug, derailing me before I got the habit established.

But I'm proud to say that I didn't let it derail me utterly. Yes, I missed one day altogether because I was hideously feverish, and managed to check the proofs for Lady Sun another day (it took most of the day because my eyes weren't really focused) and then tipped over. But I've been plugging away and while my word count isn't where I hope it's going to be every week, it's respectable considering holidays and Deathly Flu Bug were involved.

I've been focusing on Lion's Pride and remembering, finally, why I started this crazy story in the first place. Not only are my heroes smokin' hot, but my heroine's got a great character arc (that needs revision, sure, but the basics are there) and she kicks butt using sex-magic. How cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home